If you run into financial difficulty and you need some help, Assisted sales can help you sell your vehicle using our assisted-sales programme.
- You can make a fresh start, manage your affairs and switch to a more affordable vehicle.
- Depending on the value you sell the vehicle for, you may have very little shortfall to cover.
- MFC will help you manage the process and find a way to deal with the shortfall.
What To Do
- If you interested in the MFC assisted sale process please call the MFC Call Centre on 0860 879 900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get two (2) different Offers to Purchase (OTPs) from different dealers or buyers that are interested in buying your vehicle. You need at least two offers to ensure that you receive the best possible offer on the vehicle.
- Give us a written request and the information listed below:
- Request that MFC considers the highest OTPs for the sale of the vehicle through the assisted sales process.
- State that you the client remains liable for any shortfall amount after the sale of the vehicle, should the highest offer not settle the total amount owed to us.
- Propose a repayment plan to settle any shortfall amount.
- Once we have received the offers, we will compare them with an expected selling price of the vehicle on a public auction. this is to ensure that the offers you received are in line with an estimation of what the vehicle could sell for on a public auction.
- If we believe the vehicle may sell for more on a public auction, we may ask you for higher offers from the dealers or buyers or to bring the vehicle to us to be placed on a public auction.
- We will tell you and the dealer or buyer once we have finalised and approved the assessment of the offer. you can then make arrangements for the delivery of the vehicle and the payment of the offer to us.
You may have a shortfall to pay after the sale