If you run into financial difficulty and you need some help, Assisted sales can help you sell your vehicle using our assisted-sales programme.
- You can make a fresh start, manage your affairs and switch to a more affordable vehicle.
- Depending on the value you sell the vehicle for, you may have very little shortfall to cover.
- MFC will help you manage the process and find a way to deal with the shortfall.
What To Do
- Should you be interested in the MFC assisted sale process please call the MFC Call Centre on 0860 879 900, Option 2 or email email@example.com
- Obtain 2 Offers to Purchase (OTPs) from different dealers/buyers that are interested in purchasing your vehicle.
- Please provide MFC with a written request and the information listed below:
- Request that MFC considers the highest Offers to Purchase (OTP) for the sale of the vehicle through the assisted sales process.
- State that you the client remains liable for any shortfall amount after the sale of the vehicle, should the highest offer not settle the total amount owed to MFC.
- Propose a repayment plan to settle any shortfall amount.
You may have a shortfall to pay after the sale