MFC Banking Details
Please follow the below instructions when wanting to make cash or EFT payments.
Preferred Payment Method for CASH deposits
For cash deposits visit your nearest Nedbank and make use of the 'Cash Deposit ATM’.
- Tap on cardless transaction.
- Punch in account number 1957408367.
- Punch in your cell number.
- Punch in your 11 digit MFC vehicle finance account number, avaliable on your bank statement, as reference number.
- Deposit your cash into the ATM.
- Complete the transaction.
- Keep your receipt as proof of payment.
MFC vehicle finance account number e.g. 12345670001
Payments via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
When making an EFT payment via your internet banking website, select 'MFC, a division of Nedbank' on the bank approved beneficiary list. You must then capture your 11 digit MFC vehicle finance account number as the beneficiary reference before making the payment.
Beneficiary reference e.g. 12345670001